Monday, June 18, 2012

Interview Reflection.

Reading

My favourite in Reading has been the Q and A for ‘It seemed like a good idea at the time’. (link)

Something I have learnt is some people think that wild deer are pest and want to eradicate them and some people think that we should keep deer for hunting. (link)

My next step is to

Writing

This is my favourite writing (link)

I am proud of my Neelix Diary (link)

I have learnt about..

  • Punctuation
  • Helping verbs

My next step is to use more punctuation

I like my blog because I like my posts and my posts about neelix get heaps of comments.
This is my favourite post (link) because it is awesome and I have studied Neelix alot.

I like commenting on blogs because the blogger who gets them will want to keep blogging so they can get more comments.
This is my favourite comment (link)

Maths

This is my favourite maths (link)

I am proud of my maths knowledge test reflection. (link)

I have learnt about

  • Fractions
  • Decimals

Something I find challenging is decimals.

My next step is improper fractions

Art
This is my favourite art (link)

Topic
Something I have liked in our topic learning is making board games with my group Lizard, Stefan and Kharn(link)

P.E. / Fitness
What I like about this is it is fun and you learn new skills.
I like playing these games:

  • Corner ball
  • Skittle ball

I learn and develop the skills of moving without the ball and catching by playing these games.
Fitness helps me keep fit.

Choir / Kapa Haka
I am loving choir and I can’t wait till Suzanne Prentice.





This is my interview reflection.







2 comments:

  1. Fantastic term, Katherine!

    You were well prepared for your interview with this document. I like how FAVOURITE stands out on your Tagxedo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's grate Katherine. Now I know more about you because of your refection.

    ReplyDelete