Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My Dream Camp Menu!!


Camp MENU  
 
BREAKFAST
Heart shaped pancakes with chocolate syrup, golden syrup and lemon with lots and lots of sugar!

MORNING TEA
Left over (from breakfast) heart shaped pancakes and raspberries, strawberries and blueberries, chocolate sundae with chocolate sprinkles!
LUNCH

Ham and egg sandwich with coke zero and french vanilla icecream with chocolate syrup.  

AFTERNOON TEA

Chocolate icecream and vanilla ice cream and comes with strawberries and raspberries.

DINNER

Beef Wellington and crinkle cut fries, peas and corn on the cob.

DESERT  
Apple and strawberry crumble with heaps of custard and cream or vanilla\french vanilla ice cream on the side. Then chocolate and vanilla milkshake before bed.

This is my Dream Camp Menu. If you read it and your mouth is watering please make a comment. :D

4 comments:

  1. Mm Mm Mm this looks delish Kazzy, I wish that I could have that any day I want to have it. When you say before bed I don't think you would get much sleep because you have had so much SUGAR!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know but then you will be able to stay in bed and get some much needed sleep after the night before.

      Delete
  2. My mouth is watering, Katherine!

    Ever thought about becoming a chef?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking of becoming a chef although I want to work at a pet store so I don't know what to be when I grow up.

      Delete